Join us in supporting the seven neighborhoods of the Near West Side
Thank you for your interest in donating to Near West Side Partners, Inc. NWSP’s efforts to revitalize the Avenues West, Cold Spring Park, Concordia, Martin Drive, Merrill Park, Miller Valley, and Piggsville neighborhoods would not be possible without the support of generous individuals like you.
There are many options to support NWSP! Whether it’s through an online donation, sending a check in the mail, or through your purchases at AmazonSmile; every dollar you donate helps our neighborhoods.
Here are some examples of the impact your donation has on the Near West Side:
• $5 covers the printing cost of neighborhood yard signs.
• $25 assists with the purchase of trash bags and supplies for neighborhood cleanups.
• $75 provides neighborhood children with candy and dinner at the annual Trunk-or- Treat event.
• $100 covers the cost of door hanger notifications for the monthly Neighborhood of Neighbors (NeON) meetings.
• $1000 assist in covering the cost of recruiting, developing and sustaining local entrepreneurs like Daddy's Soul Food. NWSP works in marketing to, training and supporting these businesses.
• $5000 assist in providing the necessary funds to take the many vacant lots transforming them like the Cold Spring Gathering Green into beautiful assets in the community. Funding also supports the Economic Challenge Fund supporting economic development.
Your generosity helps NWSP support our neighborhoods, create more active programs, host a variety of events, and so much more. Click on the “Donate” button to make a secure, tax-deductible donation to NWSP.